Deepen your Spirituality with Thomas Merton at New Norcia
Day-Retreats at the Benedictine Monastery of New Norcia, West Australia.
As a trappist monk, Merton has written countless books and articles on the spiritual journey within the context of our Christian traditions. Later in his life he engages with Islam, and Zen Buddhism. Merton is also a creative person. He has written poetry, is a photographer and lover of Jazz.
The topics are:
- Called to Freedom (29/10/2022)
- Called to Silence & Solitude (10/12/2022)
- Called to be a True Self (18/2/2023)
- Called to Relationship & Prayer (22/4/2023)
- Answering in Creativity (20/5/2023)
- Answering in Sophia Wisdom (22/7/2023)
- Answering in Inclusivity & Interreligious Dialogue (30/9/2023)
This series will be repeated, starting in spring 2024.
Send me a message if you want to enrol.
< back To the overview